Happy Birthday!

/
0 Comments


January is a month of anniversaries in this house. First up it’s my Birthday month so I’d like to say a massive thanks to everyone for all the messages it really means a lot to me. Secondly it’s the month I started working for myself as a freelance designer and also everything related to UME toys. The freelance work has been hard work but great fun and I’d like to give a shout out to Paul at 55 for putting up with me, Matt for some rad work and Wayne at DV8 for the projects.
2014 was a crazy year. I didn’t really get to blog much about the awesomeness of NYCC and winning the DTA award for best resin as my world got turned upside down and kicked in the balls straight after with my Dads passing. I’d like to say thanks to all my family for their support and help they’ve given me to do the things I love doing and also thanks again to Clutter and everyone for voting for the Geekwok truly an honour to have the recognition. My international toy family has grown and it’s great to have so many friends worldwide and the support from toy gods has been awesome. I'm look ing at you Man-e-Toys, The Toy Chronicle, Toysrevil, SpankyStokes and The Blot Says.
As for 2015 – there’s a lot in the works and I hope to continue to push what I do and hopefully you guys will dig it as well. Next up is ToyconUK and a booth with my buddy JPK then I’m planning a trip out East to Singapore for STGCC there and lastly out West to attend Designer Con. I am really looking forward to meeting lots of new and old friends this year.
Thanks again guys and here’s to another creative year.


You may also like

No comments: